No products in the cart.
- Ajwain is a powerful home remedy for gastric problems like stomach ache and indigestion
- The gastric benefits also make it a great weight loss agent
- Ajwain honey is great for treating cough and cold, sore throats etc.
- Ajwain amplifies honey’s anti-bacterial property by several folds
- It has been shown to be beneficial for Type 1 diabetics. Discuss about its benefits with your doctor before including it in your diet.
- Sidr honey, along with Manuka honey, are the only types of honey that selectively target bad bacteria in the gut, respiratory tract and sinus cavities – restoring the natural balance
- It has been used since ancient times by women for recovery post child birth
- Regular consumption of sidr honey is said to improve irregular menstrual cycles
- When compared to other honeys, sidr honey has several times more anti-oxidants and hence a stronger protective function within the body
- When applied topically, it aids in healing wounds much faster than other honeys
- Remedies also involve using sidr honey for treating eye infections
- Praakritik’s Natural Wild Forest Honey is made from the nectar of Tulsi and other wildflowers found in the forests of Veraval in Gujarat.
- Sourced from native tribes in the region, each bottle of this honey is unique in colour and taste based on which flower is in bloom when the honey is collected.
- These golden drops of nature’s nectar are chemical-free, unheated, unpasteurized, and unprocessed.
- They are rich in micronutrients, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-allergen, anti-anaemic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- It is floral in aroma and sweet and pleasant in flavour. A natural replacement for sugar, this honey is rich in Vitamins C, B2 B3, B5 & B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc.